Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New Links

Hello all,

I know I haven't posted in while. Sorry! :-/ I had a good time camping with Dad Swaffer, John and Dad Sieger. The canoe trip was a bit long but fun nonetheless. I caught 3 Northern Pike around 20" long. The limit was 26" though so no keepers. :-( They were fun to catch although they each ruined a lure.

I am in NC now looking for a job and housing for us. Please pray that something opens up soon. As soon as I get something set up I will go back to WI to get Molly and Andrew.

I added a couple of links to the sidebar. I'm not sure if anyone else has a site that you would like the family to have a link to. send me a note if you do. You can either post a comment or send me an email.

I'll try to keep you all posted about NC. ;-)

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home