Hmmm...
Well, I am beginning to feel that I am monopolizing this blog...BUT...the intended purpose is for it to be used and so I will use it. ;-) I guess my last post was on Monday...since then 2 days have come and gone (well, at least almost gone). :-)
Tuesday I mostly did stuff around the house and then had dinner with Holli. We went to Acropolis, a Greek restaurant here in Greenville. It was pretty good. I had to go pick up some stuff at Wal-Mart afterwards. Speaking of Wal-Mart, there is a new Super Wal-Mart that just opened in Traveler's Rest. There was a pretty big controversy over building it...people claimed it would ruin the small business in TR. Oh well, I guess they lost the lawsuit and Wal-Mart is here to stay. :-) It actually should be about the closest one to my house, at least mileage wise. I will have to clock it and see if it is any closer. Of course I don't go to TR for much else, so am not sure how much I will use it...but it will be nice to have another Wal-Mart "option". :-)
Hmmm...today I had the classroom portion of an extrication class. We got finished with that earlier than scheduled, so I was able to run a few business errands, during "normal" business hours. I had to go get new stamps at the Post office, since they have raised the rates. I had to put "extra" postage on my last few bills, in order to get them there on time. :-) Anyway, I found out they raised the international postage too...now $.84 to send to AUS.
Tonight the Musical Mission Team was at church. They presented a short program. It was nice. I will be praying for them this summer. I do hope they have a wonderful time in many ways. I had always wanted to go on that team. Oh, for those of you who know him, Dave Viewrow was on the team.
Hey, I will pass along this internet link. A friend of mine from work had given me a sermon he downloaded from this site and told me about the site. You can listen to, or download sermons. If you sign up to receive their weekly email, downloads and stuff are free. Pretty neat. I listened to a sermon last night and look forward to finding more. Anyway, the link is
Well, I guess this will be a test of if I know how to "insert" a link...I suppose I could just copy and paste the URL...but I thought I would try the "insert link" button and see if it works. If the link does not post, I will create another post that has it. :-)
Well, I better close this for tonight, I have to get up early (at least for me) for the practical portion of the extrication class.
Good to talk to all you family.
Oh Brian, when are you going to update Andrew's site? I keep checking and he is just coming home. :-) JK...I know you all are busy. I just found a news article about a premmie about his size and age...I thought I would try to send it to you all...just for kicks, since they were similar. :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home