Thursday, April 19, 2007

Power Failure

Hello from the Sunny South again. Yes, temps are climbing back up into the 80's this week. A windstorm blew our power service pole over into one of our trees Monday morning and we were without power until Tuesday evening. We went out to the college and spent some time with Lynetta before coming back home to camp out in our house. :-) Built a fire and lit some kerosene lanterns and managed to stay mostly warm despite a 40 deg low Monday night.

Work is keeping me busy selling shoes as well as my fledgling design business. by request I have branched out into page layout and design for print as well as web. I am hoping to "go public" and start adding some clients later this summer. Check out my web site www.swafferenterprises.com. :-)

Andrew seems to be doing better after his run in with RSV and short hospital stay. He is still congested a lot but seems to be dealing with it. We are doing some experiments to see if he may be allergic to anything.

Molly is going to the Wilds ladies retreat Fri and Sat (my birthday present to her :-)). She is really looking forward to doing nothing. :-)

Well, I'd better go for now as I need to get some 'work' done yet tonight.

Brian for the family

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Brian, Your business web site looks good :) The ones in your portfolio look great too!
Congrats!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home